Custom Search

Friday, May 16, 2008

It's Ronalgo

Cristiano Ronaldo has dropped a Champions League bombshell by revealing he will consider his United future after the final. The Red Devils, who face Chelsea in Moscow next Wednesday, believed Ronaldo was secure at Old Trafford for the long term. But, yesterday, the Portugal winger, 23, hinted at a summer move to Spain. Ronaldo said: “I am happy here but let’s see what happens after the Champions League final. I am feeling calm here. I’m happy here but in the future I don’t know. I’ve said millions of times that I’d love to play in Spain but it’s one thing to dream and another thing for it to be a reality.” Ronaldo signed a new five-year contract last April and United boss Alex Ferguson will be determined to hang on to him. But Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon would break the bank to land the 41-goal ace.
Neil Custis, The Sun

No comments: