Custom Search

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Manucho raring to go

The current campaign may not have finished just yet, but Angolan striker Manucho cannot wait to report for pre-season training at Carrington.

The 25-year-old forward joined the Reds in January, and immediately made a huge impact at the Africa Cup of Nations.

However, because of problems securing a work permit for England, Manucho joined Panathinaikos on loan until the end of the season.

With three goals in five appearances for the Greek giants, Manucho is relishing the chance to return to Manchester in the summer and kickstart his United career.

"During my time in Greece, I feel that I've adapted well to European football and it's been a good test for me ahead of playing in England," said the striker.

"My dream is to play for Manchester United since I signed for them in January.

"I hope I can take my chance and prove that I can play in The Premier League."

No comments: