Custom Search

Friday, October 5, 2007

Saha eager to spark goal glut

Fit-again Louis Saha is desperate for the chance to fire Manchester United towards major honours this season. Major knee problems and a catalogue of muscle injuries mean the Frenchman was starting only his 67th game in nearly three years with United in Tuesday's Champions League win over Roma. "I hope I will be starting more games from now on," he said. "My fitness is getting better with every match, I am working hard and I have just been waiting for my chance. It is very hard when you are trying to get your confidence back to a certain level and then you get another injury. You have to try and build yourself back up again and in the end it becomes as much a mental battle as a physical one. But I do feel I have enough strength in both areas to get my form back again and I am not worried about it."
Charles Carrick, Daily Telegraph

No comments: