Custom Search

Monday, November 26, 2007

Evra unhappy with Davies

Patrice Evra has launched a savage attack on Bolton’s Kevin Davies after leaving the Reebok battered and bruised. The French full-back accused Davies of targeting him for rough treatment as Manchester United stumbled to defeat. Sir Alex Ferguson was furious ref Mark Clattenburg did not give his players more protection. The Old Trafford chief spent the second half in the stands after telling the official what he thought of him and now faces a touchline ban. And Evra revealed his anger with Davies. He said: “It was the same last year when he kicked me as well. I said to him then, ‘Why do you do a tackle like that?’ And he said, ‘Because I don’t like you’. I didn’t understand it. And he did it again. It’s bizarre. His first tackle deserved a red card. I received more tackles in that one game than I’ve had in my entire life.”
Neil Custis, The Sun

No comments: